Platform Tips & Tricks
Access the Frequently-Asked -Questions HERE
Looking for something specific? Click on the links below to jump to your tip of choice:
How to Log In How to Access the Schedule
How to Connect with Attendees
How to Perform a System Check
HOW TO LOG IN
To access AAPM&R 2023 Online, follow these steps:
1. Click here
2. For both the app and the virtual platform site, you will be prompted to log in with your AAPM&R Username and Password
. If you don’t know it, simply click “Forgot Password”
and follow the prompts.
4. Set up your profile so you can start connecting with other attendees, speakers, and exhibitors.
5. Set up your schedule
6. Get familiar with the platform.
7. Join us in-person or online November 15 - 19, 2023 for AAPM&R 2023 Annual Assembly, physiatry's premier educational and networking event.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SCHEDULE
The Full Schedule can be accessed by clicking ‘Schedule’
in the upper left corner of the website.
AAPM&R 2023 is offering several different types of programming starting In-person November 15 and online November 16, 2023:
Join us November 15 - 19 in New Orleans, LA
We can’t wait to welcome you back! AAPM&R 2023 Annual Assembly is back in the "Big Easy" and Better Than Ever, at physiatry's premier educational and networking event.
- Live Sessions: These sessions will be streamed LIVE at the time indicated in the schedule and will be followed by a video Q&A with the presenter. During the session, attendees may submit questions to the presenter and chat with other attendees. The sessions will also be available on-demand. Join our live sessions by clicking into the description of the session and click the “Video” button at the bottom of the screen.
- On-Demand Sessions: Watch sessions and earn CME credits at your convenience. All on-demand will be available for a year to registered attendees. To enjoy an On-Demand Video, click the session’s description and click “Video” at the bottom of the screen.
- Posters: Check out the posters for review.
Make sure to star the sessions you want to attend to save them to your personalized schedule.
To access your personalized schedule:
- Click the arrow by your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click 'My Experience."
- Click the 'My Schedule' tile in the top left-hand corner.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH ATTENDEES
Finding and connecting with fellow attendees is easy during AAPM&R 2023 Annual Assembly!To find conference attendees:
1. Click 'Connect' or 'Faculty' in the left-hand navigation menu to browse the full list of conference attendees who chose to share their information for networking.
2. Filter attendees by their name, organization, city, or state.
3. To designate an attendee as a favorite, click the star to the right of their name. You can filter your favorites by clicking the blue star at the top of the user list.
4. Click an attendee’s name to view their profile. Here you can see any available information the attendee has chosen to share.
5. At the top of the profile, you can designate a favorite, send an email, chat, or print their profile.To send a message a conference attendee:
1. Click 'Send Message' at the top of the profile to send a private message to the attendee.
2. An email will be sent to you when a new conversation has been initiated.
3. You can filter the attendees who you are chatting with by clicking “Show Only My Chats” in the upper right-hand corner of the attendee list.
To connect with a conference attendee during a session:
1. In the Discussion tab, you can join the group in a live text chat before and during the session.
2. In the Questions tab, you can submit your questions to the presenter for the live Q&A.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR DEVICE
Testing your device is a great way to ensure you are ready for the meeting! The platform provides a System Check tool that runs a series of checks on your computer and web browsers to confirm that your device is suitable to use the full potential of the platform. If there are any problems then you will see either yellow warnings (things that can be improved) or red warnings (things that may limit your experience). Your organization's IT support team may be able to help you resolve any of these issues that are beyond your capabilities. Run your System Check now!
The platform does not recommend accessing the conference while on your VPN. You may need to reach out to your IT administrator to bypass your organization’s firewall.